Feb 5, 2019
Started off as naked podcasting and turned into an amazing conversation with a comedian author, Amy Lyle.
Amy shares tips about book categories, formatting your book and why she does photoshoots with llamas, an episode you don't want to miss.
We talk about:
- Photoshoots with alpacas and llamas
- Embrace failures and how it helps you psychologically
- Advice to people who want to write a book but afraid of putting themselves out there
- Advice to people on the formatting and the story behind it
- Scrivener and content editor: Get it for Mac or PC
- Top tips for marketing your self-published book
- Picking categories for your book
- ABSR: Amazon Best Seller Rank
- Amazon Marketing Services
- Watch Zoom video of our conversation
Get her books!
- The Amy Binegar-Kimmes-Lyle Book of Failures: A funny memoir of missteps, inadequacies and faux pas
- We're All A Mess, It's OK: A collection of funny essays and one-liners about the struggles of everyday life
Amy cares all about your failures and not
afraid to exploit you in her books.
Amy Lyle wrote a funny memoir about her failures and it's been an Amazon bestseller for over a year. The Book Of Failures has opened all sorts of fun opportunities for her, such a regular spot on Atlanta's popular morning show, a Points North magazine cover and lots of interviews including NPR's On Second Thought. Amy's second book, The Book Of Failures, Friend's Edition has also hit bestseller.
Amy's Highlights & Fun Facts