Jan 8, 2019
Positioning yourself in your niche as an expert...how can we do
My lead domino is with a book.
But, our guest today loves social media most of all! And she told me before we officially started recording:
“Linkedin is a gold mine for copywriters because it’s all about the copy!”
You don’t have to be a pro copywriter to leverage it though...you just have to listen to this podcast! 😜 Next-level marketing and business strategy is what our guest Estie Rand is all about...and she really dishes on LinkedIn and more!
- How to cultivate "word of mouth" referrals and paying business
- What 'trigger word' can you give your network so you get lots of 'right' clients?
- How to use (small and free) speaking gigs to grow your business [there's a way to speak to generate business]
- ACTUALLY add value in your talk and still land clients
- Tactical tips to adjust your writing slightly to make people feel more connected to you (truthful marketing that also taps into human psychology)
- Neuro-linguistic programming tips (NLP)
- How to create and launch branding strategy and marketing campaigns
- Funny story of how Laura met her husband [Hint: she didn't have to go far]
- Why to not worry about 'competition'
- What is "core marketing" (listen for the flower analogy! plus 3 small business examples to demonstrate)
- [25 minutes in] LinkedIn best practices
- Tools: LinkedHelper, Meet Leonard, Nimble, and low-cost VAs to help!
- Ways to cultivate your audience on LinkedIn
- A secret trick that Estie just discovered! (Find a great connection who's doing it great, do a search for that person's connections that are your 2nd and 3rd tier, then connect away!)
- Taking branding and positioning to the next level!
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- 5 Tiers of Sales: 1. Attention, 2. Interest, 3. Evaluation, 4. Negotiation, 5. Decision
- Check out Josh Vector for more LinkedIn and Facebook hack
Freebie from Estie
- includes 139++ marketing ideas for any budget!
Estie Rand is on a mission to empower everyone who has a business dream to professionalize it and make it profitable.
The founder and owner of Strand Consulting, a full-service consulting firm for small business owners, Estie also hosts the Business Breakthrough podcast, making business success relatable and achievable for everyone.
Take Action Now!