Oct 5, 2018
Where do podcasts, books, and smart media exposure intersect?
Find out today!
We sit down with Jessica Rhodes, founder of Interview
Connections, the largest and most successful guest booking
agency for podcasters and guest experts in the United States.
They've booked thousands of interviews since their founding in 2013
and have booked interviews for some of iTunes’ most successful
Learn how to 'rock the mic' from both sides and use podcast
interviews as a tool to amplify your book's success too.
A few highlights:
- Why did Jessica write a book?
- Tips for book writing/organizing/repurposing
- Did a book help Jessica to get more podcasts and speaking
- What other benefits can you find you get from your book?
- Before and during your book launch...how can you leverage
podcasts. Do you need to plan in advance?
- Best tips for authors who want to book more podcast
- How to do a "Podcast Book Tour"
- Pitching yourself without sounding like a pitchfest...how to
add VALUE to the AUDIENCE
- How Jessica got her book to be sold at the Barnes & Noble
booth at Social Media Marketing World!
- Any podcast show audience size and show age?
- Podcaster 1-sheeters
- Why you need it
- Common mistakes to watch out for
- Best practices from podcasting pros
Jessica Rhodes literally wrote the book on podcast interviews.
She’s the author of Interview Connections: How to
#RockThePodcast From Both Sides of the Mic.
She’s been called “The Podcast Queen” and has shared the stage
with dozens of top experts at Podcast Movement, Podfest, Dream
Business Academy, and Podcast Mid Atlantic.
She co-hosts The Podcast Producers, an audio series which has
been included in the syllabus for a course on podcasting and audio
journalism at Western University in Ontario, Canada
Podcast Show Mentions
- "Your book is great. Get it out there. People will get value
from it." - Jessica Rhodes
- "Remember that just being on a lot of podcasts when your book
is launching is really important." - Jessica Rhodes
- "You want to be on well-established podcasts." - Jessica
- "If you want to be on the bigger shows, they aren't going to be
recording an episode and putting it out the next week." -
- "[A book] is really valuable for positioning." - Jessica
Take Action Now!
- Free TRAINING on Hitting Amazon Best
- Free COMMUNITY to Collab with as you
Write Your Best Seller!
- The Best IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAM to
Hit Amazon Best Seller!
- Email me for info on my new INNER CIRCLE
All podcasts: CopyThatPops.com/podcast
This episode: CopyThatPops.com/146