Apr 10, 2018
How to apply psychology tips and writing hacks for more business
Does understanding people's personalities help choose business partners and clients?
If these topics pique your interest, you are in the right place!
A few exciting highlights include:
- Eli Natoli LIVE on Amazon with her book right now
- Who is a speaker at Podcast Movement this year!? [It's also where I met our guest today!]
- Shout out to my biz bestie Melissa Sue Tucker
- How to get past writer's block
- What is a life-saving note-taking tip from Dr. Maelisa's experience
- When did Dr. Maelisa learn about psychology and want to become a therapist? (It's younger than you'd think!)
- How did Maelisa get into entrepreneurship and online marketing?
- What is "Edu-tainment" and how can we use it to improve our presentations and public speaking?
- What is the difference between academic writing and business writing online?
- What’s the Grandma Rule!?
- Learn how psychology can help with your biz (Customer Psychological Avatar!)
- How to apply psychology to connecting with future clients and partners
- Take the Myers-Briggs test to know your 4-letter combo. Then, you can apply some of what you learn from your results in your copy.
Dr. Maelisa Hall is a licensed psychologist, ENFP, and leadership coach living in Southern California.
She loves talking personality types, team building, entrepreneurship, and online marketing.
She pays the bills with her two psychology-related passion projects, QA Prep and Hall Coaching Group, and is a co-host of the My Biz Bestie podcast.