Dec 29, 2017
Last episode of the year! Are you ready to negotiate??
Get ready to nerd out with some psychology and persuasion tips
and tricks! It’s the best way to end 2017 and get ready for success
in the new year!
A few exciting highlights include:
- The norm of reciprocity
- Confirmation Bias
- Fundamental Attribution Error
- The best way to persuade others
- Positive thinking and the Halo effect
- How can you tell if others are bluffing?
- Find out how you can kill a negotiation!
- Creating a persuasive personal brand
Take Action Now!
- Copywriting for Podcasters? Yep! Grab my Amazon Best Selling Book now!
- The Ultimate Negotiation Guide
Kwame Christian Esq., M.A. is a business lawyer and the Director
of the American Negotiation Institute. In this role, he serves as a
negotiation consultant for attorneys and for companies closing
large business deals. He also conducts live training sessions for
Kwame also hosts the podcast Negotiate Anything where he
interviews successful entrepreneurs and shares powerful persuasion
techniques. With over 110,000 downloads and listeners in 140
countries, it is the top ranked negotiation and dispute resolution
podcast in the nation.
- “I recognized at an early age that what I had to negotiate was
acceptance and friendship.”– Kwame Christian
- “I learned early to focus on the needs of others.”– Kwame
- “You need to be interested rather than interesting; that’s the
foundation of it all.”– Kwame Christian
- “When it comes to effective communication, the person who is
speaking the least is the person controlling the conversation.”–
- “You can’t persuade anybody of anything; they need to persuade
themselves.” – Kwame Christian
- “If you ask the right questions, you can get somebody to expose
the gaps in their knowledge and they are essentially going to
persuade themselves.”– Kwame Christian
- “There is no beginning and end to the negotiation; you’re
constantly positioning yourself.” –Kwame Christian
- “Authority is persuasive.”– Kwame Christian
- “People will believe you until you give them a reason not to.”
– Kwame Christian
Links to Things Mentioned in This Podcast
Shownotes for 105:
Psychology in Negotiating Anything with Kwame