Dec 31, 2016
Happy New Year's Eve! My last
episode of the year is epic. I have the King of Podcasting on...
John Lee Dumas!
He drops some value-bombs about
episode scripting and question asking for podcast interviews. He
dishes valuable insight to dominate your niche and grow an audience
eager for your content.
And, Happy Birthday today to Brandon T. Adams!
A few exciting highlights include:
- How EOFire was created (Hint:
it was originally called Entrepreneur On Fire and we talk about why
he made the change to the shortened version and what were the pros
and cons of this change)
- Selecting questions for your podcast interviews
- Understanding your target audience and providing meaningful
- Using anchor points to
repurpose interview content
- Sending an email pitch to a
- Optimizing your copy to be found in search engines
- Growing an engaged audience
Shownotes for The REAL Story
Behind the EOFire with John Lee Dumas [Book Influencer