Mar 26, 2019
Today’s episode is a special solo one for you! I have 100,000
thanks to give, so have a listen!
I have reached 100,000
Part of me feels shame at the number.
My friends have done that within the first month, 3 months or 1
It took me 3 years.
So much wrong with thinking less of myself, my show, my
accomplishment because of comparing myself to others.
It’s over 6-digits, baby!
- I’m grateful to you for listening. For sharing with your
- I’m grateful to my two team members helping me bring this show
to you each week: Joao Zurzica in Lisbon, Portugal and Tiffany
Petersen (no relation!) in Wisconsin.
- I’m grateful for my past team members who helped me along the
way like Leslie in Texas, Lauren & Tom in Thailand (originally from
- I’m grateful for Tom again who sings the music I use for my
intro and outro. Tom Camp, he’s amazing!
- I’m grateful for biz buddies and fellow podcasters who have
supported and encouraged me for as long as I can remember like
Melissa Sue Tucker, Allison Melody, Erica Mandy, Travis Chappell,
and so so many more.
- I’m grateful to podcast event coordinators who have allowed me
to speak at their events like Jared Easley, Dan Franks, Ronsley
Vaz, and Chris Krimitsos...and Pat Flynn too has asked me to step
up and share publicly at smaller events here in San Diego!
- I’m grateful for my husband who emotionally supports my crazy
biz life even though this world is so not up his alley.
- I’m grateful for my dad and stepmom who have been amazing
parents to set me up mentally to push through the ups and downs of
- I’m grateful for it all.
Here’s to the next 100,000!!!
Take Action Now!
- The Speaker's Secret Gig
Host: Laura Petersen