Jul 10, 2018
Get high-powered, productive, and crushing your business goals! My fabulous guest and I dive deep into ways of breaking down the data of productivity, with tips on goal setting, book writing, podcasting, and so much more!
A few exciting highlights include:
- Podcast Movement is almost here!
- Should you wait until your brand is 100% on point before launching?
- What is one GREAT question to ask to make important decisions? (Clarity vs. Confusion)
- How to balance the 'fear of disappointing others'
- Gain some incredible tips on productivity broken down by day, week, month and quarters!
- Learn some great tips on being productive and building your brand!
- Find out some of Amanda's favorite tools to use online!
- Gain some tips on setting goals and working on them!
- Get some advice about considering focusing on one gender, all genders and/or everyone?!
- Hear about Megan Minns and Asanahq and why $97 just isn’t enough!
- Should you 'kill' your news feed? (Hint: yes)
- Practice a 12 week year! What? Yes!!
Amanda has worked with over 10,000 individuals stretching to all corners of the country and internationally shifting mindset and changing behaviors way of sales training and leadership development programs, primarily in call centers. Clients she has worked with are ATT, Intel, JP Morgan, Weight Watchers, Goodcity Chicago, Kansas University Medical Center.
Her previous experience in retail management and human resource strategies at Fortune 500 companies is relevant to her current work. She is best described as an individual who lives in a world of what’s possible.
In January 2015, Amanda founded and launched the She Did It Her Way podcast, a podcast dedicated to featuring savvy, female business entrepreneurs from across the globe.
Through weekly podcasts, monthly memberships and an annual event, She Did It Her Way is on a mission to help create more female entrepreneurs by successfully transitioning from Corporate America to full-time entrepreneur, through weekly podcasts, monthly memberships and in-person events.
She Did It Her Way has consistently been named as a top-rated resource by Forbes.com, Inc.com, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post and others.
Most days you can find Amanda working from her apartment in Chicago, waking up early to catch the sunrise, smiling at life and hanging out with her favorite human being, her husband.
She is mostly known for her enthusiasm towards life and her love for early mornings watching sunrises, journaling while sipping her Nespresso coffee on her building’s rooftop that overlooks the city of Chicago.
People often refer to her as the energizer bunny and someone who is high on life.
She loves serving the world by connecting women for good and fostering intentional and authentic relationships.
The things she is most passionate about in life are raw conversations that get to the heart and soul of another human being; everything in life is a choice and seeking growth.
She works with women who have a drive and desire to run their own business, be their own boss and be in the driver seat of their life.
She is lucky to teach them how to successfully launch their business, transition out of Corporate America, and create freedom for their life.
As an educator she has been featured in Forbes, Inc.com, Entrepreneur.com, Huffington Post, Tech Stars and other publications for providing a platform where women can learn, connect, and grow.
When she is not busy working you can catch her:
Shownotes for 134: Productivity Hacks and Hitting Big Goals with She Did It Her Way Leader Amanda Boleyn