May 8, 2018
International bestselling author and podcaster extraordinnaire Daniel Gefen stops by for an incredible chat! Learn how to stand out above the crowd and promote yourself, your book, and your podcast!
This is one of my favorite interviews of all time so far! Must-listen.
A few exciting highlights include:
– Networking events introductions! [Daniel’s response to my question will shock you!] – Can you guess where Daniel is recording this interview?!
– Learn some tricks to becoming the most memorable person at a networking event!
– What is the “Who am I to write a book?” fear
– Find out how to deal with haters and trolls
– Learn about the power of your expertise and why you should write that book or start that podcast! Now!
– How to get minions running around doing the work of networking and marketing for you!
– Why the time is now to tell the world what you know!
– Find out the promise Daniel made to his son that made him finally write his book! It’s touching and inspiring.
Daniel Gefen is a serial entrepreneur and founder of Gefen Media Group – a podcast production and booking agency helping clients build a loyal following through the power of podcasting.
He is also the host of the top-rated podcast show called ‘Can I Pick Your Brain?’ which has exceeded over 150,000 downloads and was named top 26 podcasts to listen to by CIO Magazine. He has interviewed over 100 thought leaders, billionaires, and celebrities.
In 2017, he was named one of the top 25 most influential influencers and has been featured in dozens of media publications including Forbes, Inc, CIO, Influencive, Success Radio, and over 70+ leading podcasts.
Daniel lives with his wife Lorren and 4 children in the hills of Bet Shemesh, Israel.