Apr 3, 2018
Let’s break down some real life examples of psychology sales, networking, and more with Travis Chappell of Build Your Network podcast.
This episode is for you if you are an entrepreneur, podcaster, or author who wants to learn tips and tricks to apply immediately to closing more deals, tying in emotion, and building trust to get more sales and opportunities.
Grab a pen and some paper and get ready to take some notes!!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Find out why ‘Confidence is Key’!
– How can you build competence to become a leader in your industry?
– Learn ways of becoming a better salesperson and networker
– Find out ways to become more persuasive with networking
– Discover how to be persuasive in sales
– Hear about Travis’ very unique background
– Hear the story of how the law of attraction did bring John Lee Dumas into Travis’ life
– How did Travis decide on the topic of his podcast (applying the Blue Ocean strategy)
– Should you work on your weaknesses?
– What is the Chex Mix Mastermind? :)
Travis Chappell is a direct sales expert who has built teams for several sales organizations over a few different industries and is also active in the real estate market.
More recently he decided to pursue his passion of helping others and founded Build Your Network, a podcast dedicated to helping professionals grow their inner circle.
Shownotes for 121: Psychology of Building Your Network for Podcasters, Entrepreneurs, and Authors with Travis Chappell