Sep 12, 2017
Get stumped what to write, talk, or record about next? "Writer's block" is real!
How about podcasting? Have you thought about starting your own show or getting interviewed on others?
Look no further than this week’s episode with a bona fide podcast pro and consultant who has not one, not two, but FOUR podcasts of his own!
But even if you don't care to start your own podcast, Yann Ilunga's tips on never running out of content ideas, repurposing, and becoming a better communicator are invaluable.
A few exciting highlights include:
- How Yann first got into podcasting (and where that intersected with his passion for music)
- Where Yann is from, and where he is currently living! Neither place is in North America.
- How to use your podcast (or one that you are a guest on!) as a business asset!
- Find out ways to NEVER run out of content ideas!
- Repurposing your content and expanding your reach
- How to become a better communicator
- What is the Podcast Success Summit and how to attend for free.
Shownotes for How to NEVER Run Out of Content Ideas with Yann Ilunga