Aug 1, 2017
Becoming a #1 International Best-Selling Author? Healing a dog with music? Moving abroad with two cats?
Yep! Those are just a few topics that Tom and I discuss in this dynamic and entertaining episode!
Plus…Tom has a special place on literally every episode of Copy That Pops!
Tune in to find out where!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Music Producer turned Best-Selling Author! Tom reveals how he hit bestseller on Amazon and shares his advice for new business book authors.
– Considering a one-way trip to work abroad as a digital nomad? Tom Camp is living in Thailand and has helpful advice.
– How to write a best selling book in 8 weeks or less and self publish it without stress.
– What is a Kindle publishing bestseller? And tips to write a bestselling book from Tom and Laura.
– Find out what it’s like in my Amazon best-seller course (now called Biz Book Secrets Masterclass, which lays out how to write, selfpublish, and market a bestseller on Amazon in under 8 weeks) from someone who just went through it with huge wins.
– Keep leaving me feedback and let me know what you think of the show and you may hear a shoutout from me in a future episode! [Even if they aren’t nice…haha].
Tom Camp has been recording since the days of 4-track tape machines. Obsessed with music, Tom has been a recording artist, producer, mix engineer, and even co-hosts Recording Studio Podcast. To say that he is dedicated to music is an understatement.
“I understand the significance of your music, your recordings, and your art. It has always been my belief that when the world gives you a gift, that it is your responsibility to give that gift back to the world. Music is your gift and I want to help you share it.”
As a result of taking Biz Book Secrets, my Amazon Best-Seller book courseon how to write a great nonfiction book in his niche, Tom can now add International #1 Best-Selling Author to his profile and biography.
Shownotes for #1 International Best-Selling Author and 'Gain Changing' Takeaways with Tom Camp