May 30, 2017
Can you say “Welcome” in German?! Our guest today can...but that's not all...
Felix Hartmann shares with us about how to be an Amazon Best-Selling author in fiction, a master debater, a CEO of a new disruptive crowdfunding company, and a native-sounding English speaker.
A few exciting highlights include:
- You will never believe how old Felix is! Listen to my
introduction of him and guess his age before I reveal it.
- Shout out to Corinne Wilhelm who messaged me on Instagram - long-time listener of the show and runs Byte Sized English out of Berlin!
- Find out which one of us was a national debater in high school!
- Check out our video version of this interview too! [Click "Shownotes" below or go to CopyThatPops.com/075]
- What is extemporaneous speaking?
- Learn some tips on how to improve your writing, non-fiction, and debating!
- Felix shares great tips on how to have a successful business by hiring great help
- Let me know where you are listening from each week!
Shownotes for Debating, Novels, Crowdfunding, and Pronouncing the Letter "R" with Felix Hartmann