Jan 29, 2019
Didn't finish high school, started a business at age 20, and built her 7-figure business from the ground up.
She has 25 years of building and growing businesses, as well as, her own podcast Thought leaders Business Lab Podcast.
If you're a thought leader or an inspiring one ready to play a bigger game and make more money, this interview is a must listen.
We talk about:
- How she got started in entrepreneurship at a young age
- A seven-figure business built by late 20s (Dancewear)
- Lessons learned, that only improve business mindset
- Where she is today and the journey to get there
- Power of a niche
- Coaching around positioning (9 Principles)
- Books are so powerful for positioning and branding
- Two things to combat reading blocks: Ocean and Brian FM app
- Biggest takeaway: Fear of showing up
- The Thought Leaders Positioning Checklist: Move from unknown to ‘in-demand’ and attract more clients and charge higher fees with these 5 points.
She helps people become the go-to authority and turn their expertise into a thriving business.
Samantha Riley is the co-founder of the Global Thought Leaders Network, an international business growth coach, speaker, #1 best-selling author, and host of the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, with nearly 25 years personal experience in building and growing businesses.
If you’re a thought leader who is ready to play a bigger game so you can make more money, and create a life filled with freedom and purpose, then she is your gal.
Samantha's Highlights & Fun Facts