Nov 26, 2018
Multi-millionaire-dollar business owner Jimmy Colson was not born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Quite the opposite.
He had to overcome being raised by a heroin-addicted mother who
used her welfare checks to get her next fix (instead of food for
Jimmy and his two younger siblings), a biological father with
Paranoid Schizophrenia, abuse, homelessness, violence, and a long
list of other obstacles to get to where he is today.
His tell-all book is live now: CopyThatPops.com/Jimmy
Despite it all, Jimmy Colson never gave up and wants others going through tough times to know there is a way out of the dark depths. Today, a successful business owner who loves to give back and make a positive difference, Jimmy found the process of writing his story cathartic and sees it as the start of more speaking, interviews, and reaching even more people.
A Few Highlights and Mentions:
- When did Jimmy first think about writing this book?
- Advice to others contemplating writing their story and sharing it with the world.
- Who has already reached out asking Jimmy to speak on stage, even before the book is published?
- Happy 2 Year Anniversary of my first book! Copywriting for Podcasters: How to Grow Your Podcast, Brand, and Business with Compelling Copy
- Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy book by James Whittaker
- Inspiration All
- Grab Jimmy's #1 bestselling book now!
Jimmy Colson (JimmyColson.com) is the Founder and President of Precision Orthotics and Prosthetics (P.O.P.), a family-owned company with decades of experience in the fabrication and fitting of custom prosthetics and orthotics.
P.O.P. cares deeply about their patients and the community, donating shoes, bracing, and mastectomy products to local homeless and international missions every year as well as supporting many cancer foundations.
In his free time, you will find Jimmy hanging out with his wife Sara, children Joshua and Liliana, and taking care of his world-famous reef tanks.
Back on the shownotes at CopyThatPops.com/150
Can't wait to help you with your book goals!