Jul 31, 2018
Want the recipe to improve your copy and position yourself on the leaderboard in your industry??
My interview this week is a fast-paced, incredible conversation on marketing, branding, and how you can take your business and expertise to the next level with a truly incredible guest.
A few exciting highlights include:
- What we can all learn from rapper Master P
- Marketing and Branding 101 tips from a massively successful marketing and business guru
- On a scale of 1 to 10, what number do you need to be to teach through your copy, videos, courses, books, etc?
- Lessons on better writing learned from rapping for 10 years on the road
- Nerd for copywriting! How did Greg become such a super writing pro?
- How to move up in leadership through expert copy
- Ways to slap people in the face with your ideas and grab attention you deserve
- The 3 Ways to Create a 'unique mechanism' like Greg's "Ambitious A.C.T.I.O.N. Plan"
- How to create your own language that connects your tribe to you
- How a framework makes business easier and more effective
- Tactics to improve your copy writing skills from pros like Jay Abraham, Frank Kern, Dan Kennedy, and more
- How to convert with videos and copy combined
- Sale copy has a rhythm. Tangible ways to get exponentially better at copy writing.
Mr. Ambitious, part-time/retired rapper.
Greg Rollett is a Best-Selling Author and Marketing Expert who works with experts, authors and entrepreneurs all over the world. He utilizes the power of new media, direct response and personality-driven marketing to attract more clients and to create more freedom in the businesses and lives of his clients. After creating a successful string of his own educational products and businesses, Greg began helping others in the production and marketing of their own products and services.
Greg has written for Mashable, Fast Company, Inc.com, the Huffington Post, AOL, AMEX’s Open Forum and others, and continues to share his message helping experts and entrepreneurs grow their business through marketing.
He has co-authored Best-Selling books with Jack Canfield, Dan Kennedy, Brian Tracy, Tom Hopkins, James Malinchak, Robert Allen, Ryan Lee and many other leading experts from around the world.
Greg’s client list includes Michael Gerber, Brian Tracy, Tom Hopkins, Sally Hogshead, Coca-Cola, Miller Lite and Warner Brothers, along with thousands of entrepreneurs and small-business owners across the world.
Greg’s work has been featured on FOX News, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, the USA Today, Inc Magazine, Fast Company, The Wall Street Journal, the Daily Buzz and more.
Read More! Shownotes here: