Jun 26, 2018
Learn how YOU can have a podcast and bestselling book if you want to with your business!
We talk tips, techniques, and tools to guide you to the first step of simplifying a podcast and writing a nonfiction book that helps you get instant credibility, more speaking gigs, and more!
A few exciting highlights include:
- How Larry got in trouble with the law (we start out ENTERTAINING from the get go!)
- Tips around launching a bestselling book!
- Random rumblings and stories from Larry!
- Hear the story of “Theft under 20”
- Find out what you can learn from voice acting classes and transfer to your business!
- Landscape Podcast anyone??
- “Accidentally the Whole Tip” podcast
- Find out who Larry would LOVE to interview! Hint: He’s already been a guest on Copy That Pops!
- Hear how writing a book can instantly change the way you are ranked on the level of expertise!
- Can you guess how many Black Belts Larry holds??!
Larry Roberts was born back about 1972 in a little town in North Texas named Denison. He was born with a silver tongue and a Texas twang that he used to get through this life with no advanced schoolin'.
Larry is a professionally trained voice over artist, bestselling author, and podcast teacher and consultant!