Feb 27, 2018
Tacos and Salsa dancing...Self-Worth and Alignment...Psychology and Overcoming All Obstacles As Entrepreneurs...
My guest today has a lot to say about self-worth, transformation, and the psychology of tackling the weight loss industry.
Tune in to hear her journey of self discovery and freedom!
A few exciting highlights include:
- Find out the root causes of eating disorders
- Learn Sam’s favorite Mexican food! (hint: it starts with a “T” and ends with an “O”)
- Eating issues for entrepreneurs
- Do only women struggle with eating disorders and feeling low self-worth?
- Learn how to create long-term transformations
- Find out Sam’s possibly controversial thoughts on the weight loss industry
Samantha Skelly is an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, best-selling author, and emotional eating expert who has revolutionized the weight loss industry by examining the individual and underlying causes of eating disorders.
Sam has shared her mission on an international platform and continues to spread her message and transform the lives of thousands of people through the Phoenix Formula, motivational speaking engagements, the Hungry for Happiness podcast, worldwide international retreats, and her Amazon best-selling book, Hungry for Happiness: One Woman’s Guide From Fighting Food to Finding Freedom.