Dec 19, 2017
Is a book a bucket list dream on your list? Thinking about writing one but unsure of the when/what/why?
My “soul sista” is here today to tell you about all of the reasons why the TIME IS NOW! And why, with reusing great content you already have, becoming a proud published author is easier than you ever dreamed.
A few exciting highlights include:
- Dr. Beth's new book is out TODAY! Grab it at CopyThatPops.com/beth
- Starting the writing process? When should you start?
- I bet you will never guess Dr. Beth’s academic background (Hint: It’s not marketing or writing!)
- Is self-publishing still taboo??
- Find out how to repurpose your blog posts!
- Learn why you should become a published author this year
Dr. Beth Brombosz is an author, copywriter, and content creator, and is the host of the Blogger to Author Podcast.
In 2015 she turned some of her own blog posts into the book Yoga for Runners, which is now available on Amazon and has helped her build her platform as an expert on yoga for runners. Beth is also the author of Blogger to Author, the book.
She's passionate about showing fellow bloggers how easy it is to turn their content into a book so they can build authority in their niche, share their passion with the world, and earn passive income.