Nov 28, 2017
Leads, opportunity, and more money…interested yet?!
Find out how to do networking right with my guest in today’s conversation about credibility, referrals, and marketing. And how it all ties back to Psychology.
You do not want to miss this episode that can help lead you to more success and bigger business opportunities!
A few exciting highlights include:
– What is referral marketing?
– Find out how much Michael and I have in common!
– Can you guess where Michael is calling in from for this podcast?
– The Referral Roadmap: What is it?
– How are you thinking about your business and how you sell your business?
– What is the DISC Assessment and how can you use the psychological clues it reveals about yourself and others?
– Find out how your messaging helps you choose and understand your clients
Having been a primary school and high school math teacher, Michael has gone on to create 7 businesses, selling 6 of them in the past 8 years.
Michael is the #1 authority on Referral Marketing Training and speaks some 60+ times around the globe at conferences.
With two #1 best sellers and the #1 podcast on itunes on referral marketing, Michael is seen as the leader globally on helping people to generate more referrals, use their networks better, and fill their sales funnels through partnerships.
Shownotes and Linkouts for Psychology Podcast on Effective Networking and How to Get Referrals with Michael Griffiths and Laura Petersen