Nov 21, 2017
Free training from a true SEO expert? Umm, yes please! Get ready to take lots of notes with this week’s interview with one of the founders of High Voltage SEO!
A few exciting highlights include:
- We made it to Episode 100! Thank you to all you listeners!
- A Big Ask: Please leave a review so I can give you more of the content you love! Tell me specifically one thing you like and I'll do more of it!
- Find out how and where Andy and I met...three guesses, go!
- What makes good SEO copywriting?
- Learn how to do great keyword research
- Does how you structure your page matter for SEO?
- What's the "rough and dirty" approach?? *raises eyebrow*
- What's the scientific approach?
- Why does Andy say, "Title Tags - no click - no traffic!"?
Previously overseeing one of Australia’s leading Digital Marketing teams, Andrew brings over a decade of online marketing experience to his role at High Voltage SEO. It’s his job to discover your SEO opportunity, work with you to ensure it meets your business goals and deliver you outstanding results over the course of your campaign.
As well as managing teams, Andrew has significant hands on SEO experience as well as display advertising, Google Analytics, ROI tracking, UI optimization and is Adwords qualified. He holds a Bachelor in Advertising & Communications and a Grad Cert in Business Administration.