Oct 31, 2017
Want Warren Buffet, John Assaraff, and Brian Tracy in your inner circle?
Yes! Well, our guest Steve Rodgers -- a Real Estate CEO, best-selling author, and international keynote speaker -- has worked with these and many other powerful business thought leaders.
We will dive into the power of words, the psychology of your network, and even veganism!
A few exciting highlights include:
- Learn how to successfully combine your business and your lifestyle
- Find out how Warren Buffett may really be just like us!
- Check out how similar family changes led us both to the vegan lifestyle
- Moving from Branch manager to CEO!
-Find out how Steve challenges his clients every day!
-Find out how to improve your inner circle of mentors to help you stay on the path of purpose and success
- Understanding the power of words and how it can help you in your business
- The psychology of connecting with people by working ON your business and not just working IN your business.
- Making a daily life scorecard that can help you attain goals in your business and personal life!
Take Action Now!
Business, lifestyle consultant, and author, Steve Rodgers is a leader helping others discover, maximize, and increase their highest good and purpose in life and business. Steve’s extraordinarily successful career spans being the CEO of a real estate firm generating $25 billion in annual sales, almost 40,000 transactions, managing a team of 4,600 agents, starting and running his own ultra successful real estate company and collaborating with the elite.
One of Steve’s career highlights was meeting and working for Warren Buffett for many years. His inner circle includes many great leaders such as John Assaraff, Brian Tracy, Marshall Goldsmith and Mark Thompson.
His wife's life threatening health crisis was the impetus for Steve to switch to giving back and helping others achieve their dreams. Steve is happily married with adult children and grandchildren. He has committed to a vegan lifestyle for over a year and enjoys traveling, boating, yoga, meditation practices, kung fu, the arts, films, and biking, skydiving, and white water rafting.
Lead to Gold: An Entrepreneur’s Guide Through Transition, Transformation and Evolution