Oct 3, 2017
High energy, incredible insights, and loads of experience are the ingredients for this week’s interview!
From beginning to end you will not want to miss out on my conversation with a 10-time #1 International Best-Selling Author! Find out how to put business behind your book with Trevor Crane!
A few exciting highlights include:
– Mentors, meeting your mission, and powerful marketing messaging — we cover it all.
– 4 questions you NEED to answer in order to write a successful book
– When is the best time to write your book?
– Learn the first step in successful book marketing!
– How can writing actually help with ADHD and PTSD?
– Find out the SECRET SAUCE behind Trevor’s journey from struggling to write his first book to 10x best-selling author.
– Learn about his 9-time Best-Selling Author daughter!! Yes, she’s just 10!! What’s your excuse again? :-p
– Get ready to take notes on the knowledge dropped in this episode! Plus, Trevor has a generous special offer that involves free copies of books and an in-person event around publishing.
Trevor Crane is a ten time #1 international bestselling author and the founder of Epic Author Publishing. He is the also host of the GreatnessQuest.com podcast and the founder of TheGreatnessNetwork.com. Trevor’s mission is to help people take their LIFE and their BUSINESS to the next level – no matter how successful they already are.
Since 2003, Trevor has been a trusted business adviser, coach, and mentor. He is president of Stepup Strategies, Inc. and, together with his team, they help companies outperform, outsell, and outlast the competition through systemic and strategic consulting, coaching, training, marketing and support. He helps his clients generate MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in bottom line profits.
Trevor leads mentoring and mastermind programs for service based professionals and entrepreneurs with his wife, Robyn Crane.
Trevor is also a sought after speaker, trainer, and coach. His unique commonsense approach, along with his humor, wit, and infectious energy, allows him to connect with any audience.