Feb 14, 2017
From getting bullied, to professional tennis, to working to start a movement, Bhomik Saini shares his story from India to Iowa and beyond, and how mindset is so important to success in any stage of life or pursuit.
A few exciting highlights
- Where am I recording this episode from? You’ll never guess!
- I am holding a seminar on repurposing content for podcasting. (On international waters!)
- Guest today is coming to us from Ames, Iowa.
- Where does Bhomik dream of living?
- Why did Bhomik want to visit Iowa?
- Bhomik’s professional lawn tennis playing background!
- Plans to start a textiles company in New York
- Doing something out of his comfort zone! Writing a book.
- Why Bhomik started getting bullied in school and how he turned it into a win.
- How Bhomik rose to becoming a great player but lost friends.
- How an injury got him back on track with a real purpose.
- Why to stop complaining.
- An unexpected food analysis.
- Bhomik’s plans to start a movement.